Options

Passed CCDA. Feb. 2019

JD20JD20 Member Posts: 66 ■■■□□□□□□□
So I was able to pass the CCDA on my first attempt this morning. The score wasn't as high as I wanted it to be, but a pass is a pass. I did it through the Network Operations and Security program at WGU. I only used the materials they provided which were the OCG, CBT Nuggets, and Pluralsight. Looking back, I wish I would have used more resources for this exam. I got some questions that were not covered in any of the materials I used. Also, this is the first Cisco cert I have taken where I experienced poorly written questions. Very confusing. If you're planning on taking this cert anytime soon, make sure you carefully read all the questions. Anyways, Project+ is up next. I'm planning on tackling it hard since it's my last class before my capstone. Good luck to anyone taking this cert! 

Comments

• Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!!!!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework