Options

Resume Review Please

DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
As some of you know I have quit a bait and switch position recently.  Please take a look and make suggestions if you get free time.  Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Overall I think it looks great!   

On all the jobs please check the tenses:

Senior Field Sales Analyst at ABC1 (12/18 – 2/19)
    Listed on the resume as:
    Creates interactive sales dashboards and reports using Business Objects and Tableau

Provides reporting for all sales consignment medical surgical materials

Should be 
    Provided

Created
    --------------------------------------

Cut back on some of the bullet points. Briefly write a small paragraph for what you did at that specific job, and uses the bullet points to call out your accomplishments.

I think it would be ok to put the company you work for on the resume if you were a contractor.

Example
    Contracting company/Company you worked for.
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    It looks pretty good to me too. The only thing that I would suggest you change is in the summary. I know you are planning for another similar role which is why you are highlighting your 5 years of experience in that area. But I don't think you ought to lead off with it. As the reader, my first impression is that you started your professional career 5 years ago. You may be better off saying something like:

"Business Intelligence and Business Analyst professional with over 10 years of technology experience. Most recently, spent 5 years working with relational and dimensional databases along ...."

• Options
    DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Paul thanks for the great insight, I'll write it differently up top.