Tips for the MD-101?

DunkehDunkeh Junior MemberPosts: 2Registered Users ■■□□□□□□□□
Has anyone taken the MD-101 exam yet and have any tips. Given the lack of official study material I am labbing and using technet and docs.microsoft.
Current Certifications - ITIL v3 Foundations, ITIL Intermediate RCV, ITIIL Intermediate OSA, MCSA Windows 10, MTA Networking Fundamentals
2019 Goals - 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, CCENT, MCSA Server 2016

Comments

• Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 Wizard Posts: 758Mod Mod
    The exam is still in beta so there will be a lack of materials for a good few months at least. You might as well wait a while and do another cert instead as I can see you already have your MCSA for Windows 10.
    There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • DunkehDunkeh Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users ■■□□□□□□□□
    According to Microsoft's list of exams the MD-100 and MD-101 are no longer in beta. This is supported by the fact you can now use the multi shot vouchers on those exams.

The exam ref book will not be out until June and I am not keen on waiting until then. Was more looking for some general focus areas or if anyone had any advice of what to study that isn't listed on the blueprint.
    Current Certifications - ITIL v3 Foundations, ITIL Intermediate RCV, ITIIL Intermediate OSA, MCSA Windows 10, MTA Networking Fundamentals
    2019 Goals - 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, CCENT, MCSA Server 2016
  • Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 Wizard Posts: 758Mod Mod
    As this exam is fairly new I doubt many people will have any study materials or advice. The only training I can see after a quick Google search are independent ones from companies I have never heard off. Honestly, you're better off waiting a while until these are released. Is there any particular reason you're trying to get this quickly? You already have the MCSA for Windows 10, and from what I heard this is similar to the new MDAA cert.
    There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.