GCFA Practice Exam

lucky4lifelucky4life Registered Users Posts: 9 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just wondering if anyone has an  unused GCFA practice exam to gift?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Comments

• MrsWilliamsMrsWilliams Member Posts: 192 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am assuming you have no plans on purchasing one. Invest in yourself
  • lucky4lifelucky4life Registered Users Posts: 9 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You assume incorrectly. I have one and I’d like another to get two, just like comes with the course.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    A little background always helps. Are you challenging the test?
  • lucky4lifelucky4life Registered Users Posts: 9 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Apologies. Background incoming.

I sat for the GCFA test last October, and missed the mark. I have been in contact with GIAC since January on what I needed to retake, and was told the curriculum changed and I needed a different test/books. I purchased what they told me, but never received books. I learned that I was given incorrect information and there were no books coming. Fast forward to this week, I now have the correct information and will be getting the correct retake, however, retakes do not come with practice exams...hence me asking here before I pay for them.
  • ldavisdtsldavisdts Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey did you take the exam yet?
  • VictorVictor5VictorVictor5 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @lucky4life odd since GIAC should let you continue the attempt 2 more times using the same material. You can apply for a waiver if you fail the 3rd and final attempt for a final 4th attempt, and if you fail that then you're on a year restriction.

I'd get that straight with GIAC first. 
    B.S. Electrical Engineering, M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, PhD Electrical and Computer Engineering
    J.D. Candidate (2L)
    In the books: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC: GSEC, GAWN, GCIH, GPEN, GCFA
    ProBoard: FF I & II; HAZMAT: Awareness, Operations, and Technician; Fire Instructor I; NREMT: EMT-B. Next up: Fire Officer I
    Currently Working on: PE-Electrical and Electronics, Patent and State Bars, and Juris Doctor (law degree)
    Next: GCIA/GCWN and/or GCUX/PMP/GSE
    Next after next: Med school!!!!! Lol
  • VictorVictor5VictorVictor5 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    And yes GCFA is no joke. There is no shame in missing the mark for this one.
    B.S. Electrical Engineering, M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, PhD Electrical and Computer Engineering
    J.D. Candidate (2L)
    In the books: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC: GSEC, GAWN, GCIH, GPEN, GCFA
    ProBoard: FF I & II; HAZMAT: Awareness, Operations, and Technician; Fire Instructor I; NREMT: EMT-B. Next up: Fire Officer I
    Currently Working on: PE-Electrical and Electronics, Patent and State Bars, and Juris Doctor (law degree)
    Next: GCIA/GCWN and/or GCUX/PMP/GSE
    Next after next: Med school!!!!! Lol