A few tweaks to the site

Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Admin Posts: 527 Admin
Hey there, everyone! I just wanted to give you a heads up about a few changes I've been working on in the background. I've been adding a couple subcategories underneath our Cybersecurity category, since that was starting to become a catch-all for much of our non-cert-related discussion. Now, if you're looking for pentesting, forensics, or other more pointed cybersecurity talk, we have a place to put it!

To offset the addition of more categories, I've also expanded the number of discussions in the homepage module from 5 to 12. This way, those of you who like to just browse will be able to do so right from the homepage without having to click into the recent discussions page. This should allow you to check out more of what's happening around the community at a glance, but you can still drill down into a single topic if you'd rather do that instead.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send them my way! Otherwise, enjoy the rest of the holiday season and I'll see you around!

-Sam
Community Manager at Infosec!
Who we are | What we do

Comments

• Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Registered Users Posts: 191 ■■■■■□□□□□
    "To offset the addition of more categories, I've also expanded the number of discussions in the homepage module from 5 to 12. This way, those of you who like to just browse will be able to do so right from the homepage without having to click into the recent discussions page. This should allow you to check out more of what's happening around the community at a glance, but you can still drill down into a single topic if you'd rather do that instead."

This is awesome! Thanks Sam
    Current: Network+ | Project+ 
    Working on: PMP
  • bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□