Options

Testing on Friday afternoon - ICND1

LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
The day after tomorrow I will be taking my ICND1. I know I won't get CCNA by Feb 23, but I've come this far so I am taking the exam. I have been studying Wendell Odom's Official Cert Guide, CBT Nuggets, Chris Bryant's uDemy course and practice exams, and well as other random sites. At home, I have a lab consisting of (3) 3560 switches, (3) 1841 routers, and a 2500 series access server. I have been labbing with those pretty good.

I have taken all 5 Boson exams and passed 4 out of 5. My Boson scores are 891, 819, 867, 771, and 843. I also have taken 3 of 4 Chris Bryant's practice exams and passed 2 of the 3. I got all subnetting questions right on all exams, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I have been reviewing the topics I missed on the exams. Tomorrow morning I am going to take the complete Boson exam, all 240 questions to see where I sit. Then I plan on reviewing weak areas and labbing for the rest of the day.

On Friday, I test at 2:30 PM. I plan on reviewing up to lunch and then get ready to head to the test center.

Does it sound like I am ready? I have heard that the Boson exams are harder than the real exam. I sure hope that is true. I know it is a bit like Jeopardy, it depends on what the questions are.

Any last-minute advice is greatly appreciated.

Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
Currently Working On: Security+
2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+