Monthly Technical Account Manager Meeting Format/Template

egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
Owwwkayyyy, I was tasked with designing a format/template that our MSSP was gonna start using to have monthly Technical Account Manager meetings with our clients.  Ok, needless to say I have no clue what to put there or even where to start.  When I google "technical account manager meeting template" I come up empty.

So here goes.  Have any of you been exposed to having to create a document like this (or something similar)?   So what exactly goes in it.  Hmmm, I duely thank you folks for your tips, comments, and suggestions.

- eGrizzly
B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+

Comments

• iBrokeITiBrokeIT Member Posts: 1,318 ■■■■■■■■■□
    This seems like it would be highly dependent on the services that your MSSP offers its clients.  You could over metrics (unpatched devices, weak passwords, ects), project status/updates, risk register additions/remediations, recent incidents, ect...

Should use the meeting to answer "How secure are we?" and "What do we need to fix?" with actual data and specifics.
    2019: GPEN | GCFE | GXPN | GICSP | CySA+ 
    2020: GCIP | GCIA 
    2021: GRID | GDSA | Pentest+ 
    2022: GMON | GDAT
    2023: GREM  | GSE | GCFA

WGU BS IT-NA | SANS Grad Cert: PT&EH | SANS Grad Cert: ICS Security | SANS Grad Cert: Cyber Defense Ops SANS Grad Cert: Incident Response
  • egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
    edited January 2020
    iBrokeIT said:
    This seems like it would be highly dependent on the services that your MSSP offers its clients.  You could over metrics (unpatched devices, weak passwords, ects), project status/updates, risk register additions/remediations, recent incidents, ect...

Should use the meeting to answer "How secure are we?" and "What do we need to fix?" with actual data and specifics.

Awesome stuff.  Those pointers are a start to pivot from.
    B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+