Options

Passed ICND2

BennyTheManBennyTheMan Member Posts: 76 ■■■□□□□□□□
Took the plunge and passed this morning with an 835.  Thought I was going to fail the whole time, but I guessed luckily.  I think I did well with the simulations, although they seemed unfamiliar on the output of the commands, but I was able to use deductive reasoning and eliminate wrong answers.  Used Boson to study almost exlusively.  I really memorized the Boson test A, B, C, D and E.  Would practice with packet tracer anything that I felt was important.  Thanks for all the help.  

Ben

Comments

• Options
    Neil86Neil86 Member Posts: 182 ■■■■□□□□□□
    edited January 2020
    nice job! congrats! Scheduling mine for sometime in the next week or two as well.
  • Options
    ps.89ps.89 Member Posts: 47 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edited February 2020
    Congrats! Did you get any questions on MST? I have my ICND2 scheduled for Feb. 14.

For the Boson Exams, do you remember what your scores were for each test when you took it the first time? I've scored between 71-75% on exams A, B, and C the first time around. Going to continue studying and take exam D next week.
    2021 Year Goals: CCNP Enterprise Core; finish a Python video course
  • Options
    BennyTheManBennyTheMan Member Posts: 76 ■■■□□□□□□□
    All forms of stp.  I never did Boson as simulations, just memorized all 4 Boson tests 
  • Options
    LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! I got my CCENT, but ran out of time for ICND2. So I'm taking a 2 month Cisco break and getting my Security+. Then I'm right back to CCNA.

Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
    Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
    Currently Working On: Security+
    2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+