Total Study Time?

bcairnsbcairns Member Posts: 280
Just wondering how much study time you are all putting in tward this exam...I realize it is very different with each indivigual.

So far I have been working tward this for about a month - granted I did take a small trip to Florida.

Comments

• evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I studied for 2 weeks. I have a fair amount of knowledge about security before hand.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    Bcairns, I thought you already passed...?

I put in a little over a month for this exam, wouldn't have changed it either.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    So far I have a month of study time, a month off (not good I know) and the past week of study time with the test tomorrow... I'll let you know then.
  • hanakuinhanakuin Member Posts: 144
    About 10 days total, but I work with security quite a bit.
  • Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have been studying about two months of on and off study. Im just about ready to take the test. waiting for work to get me the voucher.
  • bcairnsbcairns Member Posts: 280
    Vask3n wrote:
    Bcairns, I thought you already passed...?

I put in a little over a month for this exam, wouldn't have changed it either.

Nope I had to put it off for a while - Business trip across country and then being sick in bed for close to two weeks.

Done with the TestOut Video Series but only hitting High 70% to Mid 80% on the practice exams - going to dig in and cram as I want to start on MCSE asap.