Options

HEY - New from a long time ago

f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
Haven't been around here parts in a long freakin' time. I'm back for another round of cert and self improvement. My goal this year is to throw on CISM(ISACA) and CCSP(ISC2).

Hope all is well to you all, you're killin' it!

Comments

• Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□

Welcome back. I have been "gone" off and on myself only to check back in while my current pushes me to certify in Azure this year. Good luck with your exams and keep asking questions.

- b/eads
  • Options
    beads said:

Welcome back. I have been "gone" off and on myself only to check back in while my current pushes me to certify in Azure this year. Good luck with your exams and keep asking questions.

- b/eads

Thanks dude! Good luck on the Azure certs, I really also want to get into that more as well. It's invaluable in the current world.
  • Options
    nachodbanachodba Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome back!  Good luck on your goals!
    2020 Goals
    work-life balance
  • Options
    LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Welcome back. I'm an on-and-offer myself.
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,565 Mod
    edited March 2020
    Welcome back and good luck :) 
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    Thanks all! @UnixGuy glad to see you're still around man. 
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Whoa, of course I remember @f0rgiv3n --good to see you active again! 

I'm finishing an MBA degree this Summer and then aiming to achieve the CISM and CISSP-ISSMP by EoY. Lots of good advice on TE how to tackle them. Good luck to you!

• Options
    JDMurray said:
    Whoa, of course I remember @f0rgiv3n --good to see you active again! 

I'm finishing an MBA degree this Summer and then aiming to achieve the CISM and CISSP-ISSMP by EoY. Lots of good advice on TE how to tackle them. Good luck to you!

heyyyyyy what's up @JDMurray ! That's awesome man, good year for you dude. MBA is HUGE! Good to see you're around still as well.
  • Options
    DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Welcome back! It's always great to see older members rejoin the community for those who have been inactive for a while. 
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Welcome back! That is exactly what this place is for. Whenever you need to step away then find a place for some career growth and motivation, TE is the place :) Good luck on your cert goals! Stay awhile! 
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX