Options

Interview at Vectrus as administrative assistant.

ka62kuka62ku Member Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
edited April 2020 in IT Jobs / Degrees
i have an interview coming in 2 days. has anyone ever go through an interview with vectrus. I am feeling nervous and i have to pass through this process as i am jobless for 14 months, please help me with suggestions and with your experiences.

Comments

• Options
    WhiteMilkWhiteMilk Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am like 94.5% sure I know someone who holds this or a similar title.

One thing I know they do, is track passports and get them stamped in and out. I am not sure what else the title entails, sorry.

But, I can say that deploying is at a standstill at the moment. I wouldn't count on getting a deployment date (if you pass the interview) for a few weeks/months. It's a huge attempt to stop the virus spread, stopping the spread is done by minimizing movement. 
  • Options
    Thanks @WhiteMilk . Could you please approach him or her and get me some inside information. I know due to this Chinese virus, the deployment process may take few weeks or months but at least I will have a job to support. 

I am looking forward to hear from you soon...

Thanks again...
  • Options
    WhiteMilkWhiteMilk Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sir/Ma'am,

So, if they frequent this site they will know who I am?? No, I can't do that. I need a normal level of anonymity. 

If you have LinkedIN Premium and enter in the right search criteria, you can find people that hold the title Vectrus Administrative Assistant in a country or two. If you really want answers, pay for the premium and message them and ask them. . 
  • Options
    never mind i will handle it myself