Options

CISM CISA CRISC and CGEIT at last

csjohnngcsjohnng Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
I started my ISACA journey last year.
Take the first exam CISM in Nov 2019, followed by CISA, CRISC and finally took the CGEIT on April 5 2020 and got provisionally passed.

Among the 4 exam, cgeit took me the most time in reading and answering all question, I finished answering all question just at the very last 15 minute before the end of the 240th minute check the doubtful questions in the last 15 minutes and end the exam and left 1.x minutes.

Now the first 3 has been certified and awaiting for the official result for CGEIT.
It's quite a journey in the last 5-6 months and now I can focus to other certificates and skills.

Study Material: only the official QAE Guide the each exam, join the exam community group also help.
Time spend in preparation the exam for doing the official QAE: the last 2 weeks prior to the exam date.
all 4 ISACA exams passed in the 1st attempt.

Rest is CPE time to maintain the certifications.

For those who is preparing the exams, good luck for the study and exam.
John
MBA ,C|CISO, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, CISSP/ISSAP/ISSEP/ISSMP, CCSP, CSSLP, CASP+, Linux +, TOGAF 9; AWS Certified Security – Specialty, Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect Associate

Comments

• Options
    Haan747_zarHaan747_zar Member Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
    WOW, great success in your exam strategy.  Can you advise, how much study time (approximately) between each exam is required?  
  • Options
    csjohnngcsjohnng Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Normally I take 1-2 weekend to prepare for the exam. Mostly I am doing the qae, 4 day and doing about 200-300 question per day, I guess a total of 20-30 hour for 1 exam.
    John
    MBA ,C|CISO, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, CISSP/ISSAP/ISSEP/ISSMP, CCSP, CSSLP, CASP+, Linux +, TOGAF 9; AWS Certified Security – Specialty, Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect Associate
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Well done.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS