Options

Passed ITIL 4 Foundation (9-Aug-20)

E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
I got a 75% (30/40). My preparation:

- Two day course given by CapGemini which came with the official book and their own materials (also the exam voucher)
- Reviewed the material continuously for six days in a row (my training was on Mon & Tue).
- Years of experience in IT including organizations that use ITIL heavily including my current employer. 

I took this exam because it is required for our new roles in our DevOps journey. Funny, we have lots of required internal training and a lot of the material is ITIL based so when I took the two day course it was more of a review. 

This should conclude my certification journey for the year. That is exam number four since January and I am done for now (I always say that lol). 
Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ClaireAgutterClaireAgutter Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Did you enjoy the training?
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thank you and yes I did enjoy the training. Day 1 was lots of terminology and day 2 was more interactive. Went through practice questions which created lots of discussion within the group. That interaction was the most valuable to me. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS