Options

Cisco certification renewal: CE option

c5rookiec5rookie Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
I've looked on Cisco's website and have been seeing conflicting information regarding their Continuing Education plan.  Does anyone have some accurate information on what is accepted?  I submitted a question to Cisco, but their answer was "Please look at the FAQ to answer your questions".  Their FAQ fails to answer my questions.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    R6RavenR6Raven Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
    From what I saw they'll permit just CE credits to renew an Associate level cert and a combination of CE and/or exams to renew Professional level and some higher ones. I dug into the CE options though and, unlike ISC^2, ISACA, and some others it looks like the CE has to be Cisco-provided training to qualify. It can't come from things like industry conferences.
  • Options
    c5rookiec5rookie Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For anyone else on here that's trying to renew Cisco certifications through continuing education credits, I had a hard time finding where on Cisco's site to go to upload proof of training.  If you go to https://ce.cisco.com/ this will be where you can upload course completion certificates which get posted to your account after about 48-72 hours.