Options

I Passed 70-210!

makishimakishi Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
i passed the exam (70-210) and the questions are quite informative, although a bit hard. I reviewed for 2 months and i got the exam. gees, i was nervous i could'nt be able to go through.

so.... the next step is... to look for a job... ;(

are there any tips on how to look for a job in the net? can i use my MCP to jack-up my career? Im a fresh graduate and i hope landing a job soon enough... so that i could earn some to continue my exams.

thanks!

Kenny Chavez, MCP

Comments

• Options
    evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You have proved knowledge of one of the Microsoft client operating systems by passing this exam. Congrats. However, 70-210 and the Windows 2000 track are quite old now. If you plan to continue your training, I would suggest you move to 2003. Also, Longhorn server and Windows Vista are on the horizon.

If you want to leverage your current MCP, look for a job that works with mainly Windows 2000 clients. This would most likely be in client technical support.

What is it you would like to do? Now is when you get to step out into the workforce and your decision could shape your career path as you gain experience. Good luck and congrats on both the pass and on your recent graduation.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!

Good luck with the new career!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    makishimakishi Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hey thanks guys

its been an honor to be quoted by you guys. :)

guys, how long u've been taking exams? i'm really aiming to complete exams, and to be like u guys... i just need a job to be able to be ready for the cost of the exam... well its worth it.. :)

p.s. evander how many exams are you suppose to take to become an MCT? i guess you took a lot of training huh?