MOS Word/Excel

gettinoldgettinold Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,

I have always stank at each of these and I am always winging it. My background is MS Engineering and Cyber. Seems like I am always asked to be doing something in the Office Suite. If am not good with either, will I find these exams hard? 

Thanks.
Old, burnt out with this field and want it easy just like I did 22 years ago when I started IT. Some things never change. They used to call me a paper MCSE but now they can't stop calling me. What can I say, IT has gotten me through the horrors of life. It has been almost as loyal as man's best friend.

Comments

• balancebalance MBA,CISM,CISA,CRISC,CISSP,CDSPE,CASP,CEH,CSM,ITIL V3,V4 Found,Sec+,Net+,Project+, ITF+ Member Posts: 142 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No background and you are always  winging it ...  

Yes I think you might find an exam is something you are not good at difficult. 
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Teradata Assc 16, CSM, MS Access 2016, 2019 Member Posts: 2,587 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I actually sat the exams.  I honestly found powerpoint to be the hardest since I rarely used it.  Word was a breeze for me due to my use of it.  TOC, heads and footers etc...