Options

Passed JNCIS-SP (JN0-362)

matt333matt333 Member Posts: 276 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi all,
I figured I'd add a some insight into my experience and what I used to pass this certification as Juniper certs are not talked about as much as Cisco. 

I used the CBT nuggets course which I found very good and easy to understand like much of their content and the on-demand courses on the Juniper website. 
The exam was overall fair and but seemed more focused on the JIR material and less about MPLS/LSPs which was good for me since I have more experience with OSPF/BGP/IS-IS in an exam environment and working knowledge. 

If you are interested in Juniper I'd definitely ask your employer to pay for the All Access pass or pool a few interested peers and buy it. It's worth it in my opinion. The courses are very good and the labs I find are very helpful. 

Good luck to anyone going for this one! 
Studying: Automating Everything, network API's, Python etc.. 
Certifications: CCNP, CCDP, JNCIP-DC, JNCIS-DevOps, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIS-SP
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    yparkypark Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats @matt333

I am going through JMF self paced course right now and will go through the other two courses afterwards. Would you say the Juniper courses are enough to pass JNCIS-SP? I don't have subscription to CBT Nuggets but wouldn't mind passing for a month to go over the content.
    2022 Goals: [PCNSE] [JNCIS-SP] [JNCIS-SEC] [JNCIS-DevOps]
  • Options
    matt333matt333 Member Posts: 276 ■■■■□□□□□□
    edited March 2022
    Thank you @ypark :)

I'd say the Juniper on-demand courses are the only thing you need. They are very comprehensive but you have to put in the work and do the labs and review the content a few times. 

I have CBT Nuggets purely for the different POV on the same topic. It is easier for me to understand a new topic if it is explained in different ways.

Good luck
    Studying: Automating Everything, network API's, Python etc.. 
    Certifications: CCNP, CCDP, JNCIP-DC, JNCIS-DevOps, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIS-SP