Adding training and classroom skills to a resume

KenhuntKenhunt Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm working on updating my resume after getting my Bachelors in Information Technology  last year and picking up a couple of certs during Covid shutdowns. I am applying for entry level positions to get my foot in the door  but when checking job requirements its asking about virtualization and Active Directory and other skills . Now my question is that during my college curriculum some of my electives were advanced windows administration  and it was basically windows server course where we used Netlabs and installed server machines setup domains and added users etc. . so are these skills I would list as I don't have the windows server  certification ? I ask because one of my courses was a security course where we used VMware to install Linux machines and Snort, PfSense ,and Wireshark  and played around with penetration testing and network monitoring . 

I also attended the Cisco NetAcad as part of my elective courses but I don't sit for the CCNA until early June but do I list the NetAcad on my resume ?   Is simply classroom experience enough to list some of these skills  on my resume . 

Comments