Options

passed today

valandorvalandor Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
well after half heartly studying for the past 4 months due to having kids and a stressfull fulltime job i passed my test today on first attempt.

passed by the skin on my teeth with a score of 700.

i strongly suggest to anyone taking the test to read it carefully then answer.

i also had a glitch in my test where it would ask me the same question twice.

did it for two questions

next i look tward my mcse

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude - a pass is a pass........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    valandor wrote:
    well after half heartly studying for the past 4 months due to having kids and a stressfull fulltime job i passed my test today on first attempt.

did it for two questions

That's odd... I had the same glitch on my test where I was asked 2 questions twice.
  • Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    I had a similar situation in 294. The questions were slightly different though. It almost seems like the test is somewhat adaptive. But that can't be since you can go back and forth on the test.
  • Options
    SpurSpur Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    valandor wrote:

did it for two questions

That's odd... I had the same glitch on my test where I was asked 2 questions twice.

Me too! icon_confused.gif