Options

Please! I need free Study Materials

ayatorgeayatorge Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
edited September 2023 in A+
Good Day Everyone, 

I am pleased to be part of this great family. I need help! I want to study CompTIA A+ and I need study materials. Please I may not be able to afford it because of currency fluctuation (Nigeria) Kindly point me in the right direction where I could get free study materials and also get the complete objective for CompTIA A+

Thanks 
Regards 
George A.

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    The objectives for A+ are available on CompTIA's website and there is plenty of free A+ study materials on YouTube.
  • Options
    JDMurray Thanks very much, it is so sweet of you.

it would be challenging for me because I am hard hearing, and most of the video subtitles or transcripts aren't that accurate.
  • Options
    @JMurray Hope I can get a text on it.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    edited September 2023
    Make sure the materials you are studying from are for the same version of the exam that you will be taking. Many people find free certification study materials that are for a much older exam and don't realize it.
  • Options
    JDMurray said:
    Make sure the materials you are studying from are for the same version of the exam that you will be taking. Many people find free certification study materials that are for a much older exam and don't realize it.
    Thanks 
    Just wish some one could share a copy of the recent one!!!
  • Options
    ayatorge said:
    JDMurray said:
    Thanks 
    Just wish some one could share a copy of the recent one!!!
    But coul you help me with any link that i could get stuy material for free
This discussion has been closed.