Options

Self Test Software - how good is it?

gibc5363gibc5363 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Good day,

I am in the middle of going through my A+ and at the end of this year I will be writting Hardware and Software along with Net + and then starting my MCSE. I have access to Self Test Software and before I use it I was curious on people's feedback on if they have used it before and if it's close to the exam format or is there something better?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    strauchrstrauchr Member Posts: 528 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Its the only test software I used for all my MS exams. Very, very good and highly recommended.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    I used it for MCDST. It wast very close to the same style of questions on the those 2 exams, and the study mode works well as a test of your readiness. I have never used SefTest for a ComTIA exam, however.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    plettnerplettner Member Posts: 197
    It's very good (though not perfect). That's the only thing I'm using at the moment for my MCSA and Server+. I tried Preplogic (which is gooda also) for my Network+.

With SelfTest, you can make a comment upon a question and their tech support resonds quite quickly.

Also, whatch out for discounts they have on their site. They recently had a "fire sale" where every test was 25% off. I snapped up a number of them.