Options

Nobody wished me a happy 3rd anniversary!!

JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
On the heels of TechExam.net's 4th anniversary, my own 3rd anniversary here snuck up me as well. Three years ago I joined and patronized several certification-related web boards. But as time passed, I found that TechExams is the only cert board on the Web worth visiting each day (several times each day, actually). Johan (Webmaster) must have noticed my interest too and made me a moderator, uh, nearly a-year-and-a-half ago was it? icon_eek.gif I've not regretted a minute of researching and answering your questions. A fine mix of great conversation and great people we all at TechExams certainly are. :D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    First, first, ooh ooh let me be first!
    Congrats! Since I joined earlier this year I always liked your perspective and insight.
    May there be many more!
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats JD! I agree with Sprkymrk, I find your input on all topics very interesting and beneficial to me.

Thanks for all you do here!

I myself joined 2 years ago and this is the only board I visit as well. Very knowledgeable people here and great advice always.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats TechExams.net for having JD as a member for 3 years and a mod since uhm... (searching... searching...) 26 Feb 2005 :D

Thanks James for being of so much help in and 'behind' the forums!

It's great to see both mods 'and' users be active over such a long period and continue to learn and help others learn. Definitely a big part of my motivation.

I haven't actually announced this properly, so this is a good time to mention it: in addition to the CWNP forum, JD recently also became moderator for the IT Jobs/Degrees and MCAD/MCSD forums. icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    YEAHHH!

Congratulations JD and thanks for the suggestion to check this site not so long ago :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Plantwiz wrote:
    Congratulations JD and thanks for the suggestion to check this site not so long ago :)
    Oh yeah, I was slumming over there on exam-something-or-other dot net and found you again, Plantwiz. I'm glad that you planted your roots over here!
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats dude ..... y'all a stayer icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats, jdmurray!!

I have to agree with you. This site has always been worth visiting at least more that once a day, and your contribution to it can only continue to make things better. I always enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for stickin' 'round!

And, thanks to Johan for having the good sense to make JD a moderator. You, sir, must be amazingly brilliant!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Cheers JD icon_blackeye.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    jdmurray wrote:
    Plantwiz wrote:
    Oh yeah, I was slumming over there on exam-something-or-other dot net and found you again, Plantwiz. I'm glad that you planted your roots over here!

I stop by occassionally to notice how dead it is and once in a while jump into a non-exam thread....oh wait that is most of the site now :P .

This place has so many more people interested in learning about exams and just learning in general it's amazing here!!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?