Options

i-net+ passed with 800; two exams in five days.

nethersdenizennethersdenizen Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just passed i-net+ IK0-002 today. My study book was the exam cram IK0-001 book, a little out of date but good enough. The updated test had more scripting type questions than the book let on to but other than that it was a fine study guide. Scored an 800 which isn't fantastic but not too bad. The 22nd I took my Linux+ and passed that with an 840 and i-net+ on the 27th. I thought this test was one of the harder CompTIA exams but not as hard as the security+ was when it came to unclear questions. A number of questions that had two possible correct choices but one was more correct for the given example. First 10 questions were harder than the rest and I was worried that I would forfeit my $207 but got easier as it went along with some network+ questions just a comptia shake down to get people sweating.

Three certifications this month...what does next month hold? A+ IT-Projects+ and LPIC1. Maybe a lot to tackle but want to get these done now while I'm still in school before I get out and have to work full time. Also this is summer vaction for me and I have no job because I was let go in July so I can spend all day with the books.

Thanks for the informative site with tests, tech notes, and most important the forums.

Comments