Options

100 questions

sujee27sujee27 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
i've recently heard the a+ exams have 100 questions but they are not marking the 20 extra questions...are these questions the last 20 as in 81-100. Anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    No. They will be randomly thrown in as "feelers" to see if they want to add them in future exams, they just do not count towards your score. They will not be the last 20 only or anything like that, so don't stop thinking at question 80, or you may not like the result! icon_cry.gif
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • Options
    jetdynamicsjetdynamics Member Posts: 129
    Yes they are throwing now 100 questions when I took my exam for A+ Hardware last May they gave me 100 questions now im preparing for my OS
  • Options
    booboo2booboo2 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Took A+ Hardware, and OS last month and got 100 questions on each. I'm sure with new A+ curriculum coming out they are weeding them in to see how to format new exams so as with any exam I answered all as best I could and since I scored 700+ on both, not too concerned.