Options

A good subnetting table?

unwritt3nunwritt3n Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

I wanna get a really good table to help me with my subnetting. I wanna just stick it somewhere on my wall, just so when i look around i can see it and memorize all the different subnets and things.

I want a table that has all the different class A, B and C slash notations, different subnet masks u can get depending on how many bits borrowed, block sizes, broadcast and network addresses. So pretty much just a massive table, so i can memorize it all as best as i can.

So if someone could please link me, or perhaps give me some advice.
I would make my own one, but this would be alot easier.
thanks
Studying: 70-290, CCNP 1, CCSP 1

Comments

• Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    unwritt3n wrote:

thanks
    My advice is forget about the subnet table.Learn to subnet in your head, its easy once you grasp the concept and then you'll wonder what all the fuss was about!
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    SpudageSpudage Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I agree with ed_the_lad.

In fact, if you want a subnet table, start making it yourself... it's a perfect opportunity for practice, and by the time you are half way through you probably wont need it anymore.
  • Options
    HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    ed_the_lad wrote:
    unwritt3n wrote:

thanks
    My advice is forget about the subnet table.Learn to subnet in your head, its easy once you grasp the concept and then you'll wonder what all the fuss was about!

Good advice I agree completely. Once you subnet enough class b's and c's you will be able to subnet very easily in your head without a table or doing it in binary!!!!!!
    Now working full time!