Options

How are simulations marked?

Hi all,

Can someone please clarify how the simulations are marked?

Do they mark you on what you do in the simulation or just the fact that you get the desired end result?

Cheers,
Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools

Comments

• Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    End result. Be sure though that you didn't 'break' something in trying to find the solution. If you think you might have, reset the sim and do it again once you figured it out.
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    I hear that how you get there affects the score. Like even if you make mistakes along the way, but correct them, it might still count against you.
    witty comment
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's doubtful. I got 940 on my 70-291 and I spent a bunch of time in the simulations just roaming around all over the place in places that weren't needed.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    pdemanpdeman Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Take this for what it's worth, but I took one of the 2003 MCSE tests (can't remember which one now unfortunately) with a friend. He had heard from someone that the sims count very little. Anyway, I did about 50/50 on the sims and scored a 926. He claims that he skipped every sim without even reading them. He scored a 900.