Options

Am i ready?

unwritt3nunwritt3n Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well ive been studying hard the last week and a half. Some mite not know, but i just recently finish the NetAcad for ccna successfully and now studying for my CCNA 640-801.

For the last week and a bit ive been studying about 5 hours a day using the sybex 5th edition and CNAP content.

Just then for the first time i did the CertSim exam that comes with the sybex book on the cd, it had 50 questions including 2 sims.

I got 948 / 1000... Thats given me a big confidence boost... Do u think i am ready?? Im pretty strong with everything, just can be a little slow on the subnetting... I had 15min left.

What is another good practice exam?
Studying: 70-290, CCNP 1, CCSP 1

Comments

• Options
    pr3d4t0rpr3d4t0r Member Posts: 173
    Well, i took a lot of practice tests and score over 900 on lots of them, but i failed CCNA icon_cry.gif

The CCNA exam isn't the same with these tests.

Practice exams i saw after checking lots lots of them that comes closer to CCNA exam are the **** ccna prep exams.

Check them out to see what u score there.
  • Options
    unwritt3nunwritt3n Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Are you talking about the "Braindumps"?

Thankyou but I dont want to use them... I guess if i fail, i fail..
    Studying: 70-290, CCNP 1, CCSP 1
  • Options
    marlon23marlon23 Member Posts: 164 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Dont be afraid, if you understand the thing you have to pass for sure.

Trust yourself, be strong and confident. Dont get down if somebody tell that it is hard, more hard exam, more happiness and bigger party after successfull finish ;)
    LAB: 7609-S, 7606-S, 10008, 2x 7301, 7204, 7201 + bunch of ISRs & CAT switches