Options

Passed my 2nd shot :)

This time I actually studied... Who knew that would help me any... lol.

Anyway, I learned a lot from the book I read and the rpactice tests I used. I passed with an 842 compared to my first attempt which scored a 541.

I used Sybex for my reading material and practice tests fromTechexams.net, MCMCSE.com and the Practice exams on teh Sybex CD.

I would say there were a good half-dozen questions where I had to just go with what sounded best ebcause I honestly didnt know and another half dozen where there were 2 answers that looked really good... Once again just had to go on gut feeling.

Comments

• Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice improvement! Congrats!
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    It's actually really funny to look at the graph and see how much of a difference there is.

Part of the problem with the first time around is that I had never done an unattended install or remote install of any kind.

I also was really weak with my understanding of how permissions all work together.

1 day study time (only with my own experience and a couple practice tests) was apparently not enough... But I had the 2nd shot promotion and knew if I failed I would have a month to study.

I'm glad I did get to study because I was amazed at how much I learned and how much I didnt know about Windows XP... I already have a few things written down to disucss with my boss when he gets back from vacation about how we can improve some things around here. :)
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki