Options

CCNA via CISCO ACAD

MAC_GLASGOWMAC_GLASGOW Inactive Imported Users Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

Im doing CCNA via a Cisco Academy, im currently on Semester 2 and set to sit chapter 11 and final exam next week.

It would be great if some people in same boat or in sem3 or sem4 giving me an idea of difficulty of sem3 and sem4 (please guys no points about it being a CCNA and only entry level so not difficult - i mean in comparison to other semesters)

Im set to do my Acad CCNA Sem2 Skills test next week......any thoughts on it? whats involved? difficulty? been told its the most difficult CCNA Acad skills test of the 4

Thanks guys

Comments

• Options
    marlon23marlon23 Member Posts: 164 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CCNA3:
    STP, EIGRP, OSPF,VLANs, VTP...

CCNA4:
    DHCP,NAT,PPP,ISDN,FRAME-RELAY...

I think CCNA3 is much harder. CCNA4 has only 6 short modules, CCNA3 has 9 and they are sometimes veeery long, ospf one seems endless :) Only one think that I didn't like about CCNA4 is ISDN...
    LAB: 7609-S, 7606-S, 10008, 2x 7301, 7204, 7201 + bunch of ISRs & CAT switches
  • Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    For me CCNA4 was the hardest from all ! Altough it has only 6 module's , those module's are complicated and you have to understand them very well to take the exam.

CCNA3 , is somewhere like CCNA2 , if you know CCNA2 & CCNA1 very well , once you have the basic's , reapet myself , if you have the basic's , from the another two CCNA module's , everything goes like a piece of cake ;)

But , Good luck , wait to hearing form you taking your CCNA !
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Options
    MAC_GLASGOWMAC_GLASGOW Inactive Imported Users Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Currently im doing 2 or 3 Mod exams per week and hope to sit my CCNA in Nov