Someone know about this ?

Maybe someone can help me with it !

I just saw on the forum a link , with world-wide CCIE's , how many CCIE's are in total around the world , and most exactly how many CCIE's are around every country , udpated to 6 january 2006.

Des it exist a link , where I can find how many MCP,MCDST,MCSA,MCSE... etc.. are around each country , not only how any of them are on the world?

If someone might knew the answer and suplies us the link , it's welcome!

Cheer's ! icon_cool.gif
Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)

Comments

• bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    For CCIE, here's the link,
    http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccie/certified_ccies/worldwide.html

I dont think they will release information about CCNA/CCNP regarding where they are in the world, since there're probably so many of them.

cheers.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Still I was just wondering how many MCP,MCSA,MCSE,MCDST are world-wide , per country , how many MCDST or MCSA are in Romania per example ?

Thank's man , but this kind of informaiton I was looking for icon_wink.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
    you're really gun-hole for certificates eh? Aimming for MCDST, MCSA, wanting your CCIE, and you're only 18?

I really have no clue where information would be regarding how many of mcp/mcdst/mcsa there are....You could try and email Bill Gates, but your message will probably get caught by his team of spam handlers before he reads them and enlisted in his 40,000+ daily spam mails.....

lol, jokes aside, I have tried searching for you, and I was only able to find that site for CCIE.

Good luck!
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Just curios man , I don't even think it really exist , but for you Thank's Dude
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    There was a little bulletin on my MCP member page that there are about 1,000,000 MCP's in the world. This, of course, includes everyone from plain ol' MCP's, MCSA/MCSE's, MCDST's, MCAD/MCSD's, and the new candidates on the MCA track. The actual breakdown of who is what, and where, is probably a little harder to find out.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
    Dont know if you have seen this. There's actually 1.8 Million MCPs in the world.

Thanks 'TheShadow' for the link.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp