Options

CCNA e-Learning Question

ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□

Hi,

I have a question for you Cisco experts...I may have an opportunity to take part in a Cisco partner e-learning training for the CCNA....

Does anyone have any experience with this? How good are the trainings considering they are from Cisco(I would hope good). Is this a better route than just self-study or the Academy training?

I have been considering going for CCNA anyway, I thought since this was presented to me it might be nice especially since the Company would pick up the tab..

Any info you might have about this would be greatly appreciated....

thanks icon_wink.gif
I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

Comments

• Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Anyone have any input on this? I would appreciate it! icon_wink.gif

thanks
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

DirtySouthDirtySouth Member Posts: 314 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm about to start the 3rd semester of CCNA courses at my local community college. This might sound strange, but I'm not sure if its considered Cisco's e-academy or what, but I do know that we use all Cisco curriculum and so far its been great. Its nice to be able to work in teams with other people who are learning at the same time.

I think its been good for me because you get plenty of hands-on without having to purchase the equipment. Also if you're like me, you may have a hard time focusing when trying to study at home, so the classes kinda force you into studying. Let me know if you have any other questions about it.
  • Options
    hectorjhrdzhectorjhrdz Member Posts: 127
    i'm study CCNA at my school.

For me is great because before i get my job, i was practice on the school labs and that means you don't have to buy any device for practice...

good luck!!!!