Options

Nearly there with xp - but yet so far

alexparkeralexparker Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have studied almost solidly for 3 weeks now for 70-270, until in fact i am sick of this tab and that tab and this performs 101 different things with these switches etc etc.... yet although scoring higher on Prep tests (about 70 - 75%) it seems no matter how much i study or do the exams my score doesn't get any better. There are a few completely stupid questions that made no sense (QUESTION: You upgraded your mouse driver and now your mouse is not working what should you do? ANSWER: DOUBLE CLICK the mouse device, and CLICK the driver tab, and CLICK roll back driver) I thought Microsoft had a few flaws, but this takes the mick. I just need to know how to get my grades up to the 80- 85 /maybe 90 percent so i can feel confident about passing the exam, I have the MS press book, Trancender tests, MS tests, and use your techexams site loads. (BTW what an excellent site has been put together, techexams has helped me loads!!) anyone with an opinion or help and advice, please post a reply.
Could you genetically modify a penguin so that it was 7 inches tall and lived in an icy bath tub???????

Comments

• Options
    sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Best thing to do is practice everything you are learning.. When you practice you will understand better how things work and then you will have a better time answering questions..

Virtual PC is a great way to mess around w/ a "machine" w/ out having to make changes to your own.

The MS Press book has a lot of good practice in the different sections and that should help you out a lot more.
  • Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    The prep test said to click using a mouse that it said doesn't work? That's a hoot, but not uncommon with practice tests.

U: I forgot my password to my email account
    T: I'll email you the new password.
  • Options
    CessationCessation Member Posts: 326
    Ya, I have sadly come to the realization that I will study every test until I hate what I am learning =/ ha. its worth it though.

GoodLuck!
    A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
    Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.