Question on interview->

sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys -

I had an interview that went well. It was for an IT Consulting position/Desktop support.

I sent a thank you letter and then followed up 1 week later. He said he is deciding and their are a few candidates one being myself.

It has now been another week later and I have heard nothing. Should I contact him again or wait until he contacts me?

Opinions/suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    Try another method of follow-up. Instead of calling this time, perhaps send an email. Or leave a note with his/her assistant.

You dont want to seem too desperate, but you also want to show that you care.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Big -

I sent an email the first time- this time I could call. You are right I do not want to seem to desperate, however an answer one way or another would be great since their are other opportunities available.
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    sharptech wrote:
    Big -

I sent an email the first time- this time I could call. You are right I do not want to seem to desperate, however an answer one way or another would be great since their are other opportunities available.

Yup, if you have other options, and this isnt your first choice, you dont have to push as hard. But nevertheless, you should show the best of yourself, even if you plan on or end up taking another opportunity instead.

Good luck!
    Jack of all trades, master of none