Hmmmmm....

wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
So i had made a post last week and somehow it never made it onto the forum. My question was that I was wondering what the test looks like in the wording as is. I have been taking prep tests and what not, and so far I've seen that for some odd reason each different quiz will ask the same questions in different ways, and even though I agree that this is a great way to study and rack your brain, I'm curious as to what the actual format as far wording of the questions looks like...
Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.

Comments

• bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    on one will tell you that. It violates this forum's rules. And it violates NDA with CompTIA.

The moderator probably deleted your post because of this.

This is not a braindrump site, we can give you an idea as to what you can use to prepare, but we cant give you any specific wording to any questions for any certification exams.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Study the material. If you know the material, you will pass the test, as long as you are literate and can read the questions.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    wwpranma wrote:
    ...... for some odd reason each different quiz will ask the same questions in different ways, and even though I agree that this is a great way to study and rack your brain, I'm curious as to what the actual format as far wording of the questions looks like...

Your best option is to prepare by knowing and understanging the Objectives as they are set by CompTIA.

If you need supplimental material, then check out Mike Meyers book as well as the books by Sybex.

When you run into an area that you do not understand, feel free to ask questions to help clarify the confusion, but you will not find help from how the questions are worded here.

You may find it helpful to review the COMPTIA section that has been built to assist in your preparations for your exams:

http://www.techexams.net/co_aplusos.shtml
    http://www.techexams.net/co_apluscore.shtml
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    Oh, that's cool. Thanks. It just piss's me off that some of these prep tests will ask you a question without trying to trick you, and then another quiz will ask you it with a trick question thrown in. What's worst, even though it's just my opinion, I am starting to notice that even though in the end it works out because the awnser is the same, the method to deducing the awnser is usually completely different from the last test. I just hope that it all works out in the end.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.