Options

getcertified4less.com only Microsoft vouchers?

I would like MS vouchers, but seems they are the only resource I can find. I will be taking my test via prometric
Xinxing is the hairy one.

Comments

• Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    well man gotta tell you this, but I've a tendency to take all my tests at VUE. First, I think they have better relations with MS cuz changes are reflected on your transcript almost instantly. I took two exams at Prometric, both were completely messed up. One of them even ended up with a wrong examination number. icon_cry.gif after a long quarrel, I decided not to use prometric anymore. unless, of course, I couldn't get my hands on VUE. never had a problem with VUE. icon_lol.gif BTW, getcertified4less does have MS vouchers, ain't it? u can get em for 115 bucks. icon_wink.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Also to note many of them MS Press Kit books you buy for $50 or $60 USD carries a coupon to schedule and also at times get a discount with VUE.
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • Options
    DrakonblaydeDrakonblayde Member Posts: 542
    I've pulled a couple of the MCSE 2nd Edition training kits off of half.com and saved 20 bucks off the cover price. The discount voucher was still good too (made sure to ask before I purchased hehe)
    = Marcus Drakonblayde
    ================
    CCNP-O-Meter:
    =[0%]==[25%]==[50%]==[75%]==[100%]
    ==[X]===[X]====[ ]=====[ ]====[ ]==
    =CCNA==BSCI==BCMSN==BCRAN==CIT=
  • Options
    pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    Well unfortunatly I have a whole MS press core Kit.. No vouchers.. And secondly, There are no vue testing centers near me..

I was just curious, if I could get a voucher cheaper than 115

Just being cheap..

Matter of fact My GI bill pays me back for my Tests. I just recieved a Direct deposit for my A+core, os and Net+ Tests.. 475 bux.. I'm just cheap and dont like to front that much.. And oh yeah, Gi bill has a set price for what they will pay for a test. So if I find a voucher under what they pay, I start making money

pandimus
    Xinxing is the hairy one.