Options

70-270 Training Courses

ProjectFocusProjectFocus Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone done any training courses on this unit. If so do you think that they provide all the information needed to take the tests.
I was looking for some like 5 day courses but I am not sure if that will be long enough to cover the material.

It seems from reading the forum most are trained from books and practise tests. I was looking at training courses as the company was going to pay for any training I feel I need.

But first I need to see if they are worth while. Has anyone got any companies they can recomend that are aound the London area.
FocusToonSig.jpg

Comments

• Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    well if your company is gona pay then go ;)
    i would do the MS course. i cant remem the code but go on the website and it will tell you related courses.
    i havent done the MS course for this because i wud have to pay myself. but i have done others and all seem to be a gd standard - but remember there will be alot more to your learning that just attending a course!
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    ProjectFocusProjectFocus Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have loads of material and have got practise test and such like.

From what I can tell from the notes I know most of the course but just want to have a formal course to help reinstate the knowledge if you know what I mean.

Does the 70-270 just cover mainly the same as that of the MCDST as as far as I can see it is almost the same material. Just it is all in one unit.

What I was thinking is to do this course and take the exam and then take the exams for the MCDST. Then go on and do the units for the MCSA.
    I have the backgroup as have been working as Desktop Support. Technical Support and Semi Network admin for a good few years. Just want the qualifications now really.
    FocusToonSig.jpg