Save As question

dubbs112dubbs112 Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was wondering if anyone knew if it were possibly in winXP to add icons to the save as menu.

When you have any document open and you click save as the box opens and on the left side are icons for My Computer, Network places etc... I would like to add say a network folder to this list.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    dubbs112 wrote:
    I was wondering if anyone knew if it were possibly in winXP to add icons to the save as menu.

When you have any document open and you click save as the box opens and on the left side are icons for My Computer, Network places etc... I would like to add say a network folder to this list.

I'm guessing you don't mean the TOOL|Options|File Location area.

I think what you might be looking for is:

Once you select "SAVE AS" you will get a window that opens and the left hand column has 'buttons' for 'recent docs'; 'network places'; ;'my computer' etc...

when that 'window' opens there is a botton/tab on the top that says 'TOOLS'. Pull down the menu and here you can ADD to "MY PLACES"

I think this might be of what you speak.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • dubbs112dubbs112 Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That is exactly what i was looking for.

Thanks you da man!!!
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    dubbs112 wrote:
    That is exactly what i was looking for.

Thanks you da man!!!

You're welcome.

btw -it's da wo'man, but I know what you meant
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?