Strange about MCP Welcome KIT ?

Hello !

I receive to MCP ( Microsoft certificate of Excelence ) , Welcome Kit's indentical .

Now I have 2 identic card's , diploma , etc.I receive them on a diference of 1,5 month one another.

Just a mistake , or this is the business ? if I took more exam's than one , just knwling that becoming MCP and geting only a diploma for the first MS taken . icon_rolleyes.gif
Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)

Comments

• bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    It probably just got confused, and somehow you got two.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    I got two MCSA certs/kits.
    Any braindumpers wanna buy one? Going now for $1000 - get it while stocks last!
    witty comment
  • Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I believe that could happen if you have 2 Microsoft IDs which I have seen happen to someone else. I believe his circumstance was that he used 2 different testing providers (eg. Promectric for one test and Vue for another)

Might just check and make sure they are for the same ID.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Might just check and make sure they are for the same ID.

I had this happen too, and the ID's were different. Try an email or phone call to the appropriate region from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp

I wanted to get mine straightened out to consolidate all my certs and make sure the original MCP ID# was used (because it says certified since 2000 instead of 2002).
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Forget myself !

I haven't mention the whole thing. I have taken 4 MS's exam's on a Pearson Vue firm.This is the firm where I usualy take my exam's , there I take my CCNA to.

I look on the Microsoft forum , on my profile and I have on my personal ID ( just one ) , the whole 4 MS's exam's taken . So I use only one ID.

I look closer and their identical.Same Microsoft ID on the card , same destination , same all identical.

Never mind , I have 2 now icon_twisted.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    Lol, I got 3 MCP cards, 3 mcsa cards. They kept sending me the wrong ones until I finally got the MCSE.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    _omni_ wrote:
    I got two MCSA certs/kits.
    Any braindumpers wanna buy one? Going now for $1000 - get it while stocks last!

10 dollar!