Options

passed net+

topstartopstar Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all
I would just like you to know I passed my N+ (with a score of 748 for any nosy people out there :D ). I would like to thank the Webmaster of this site for his help. Well that’s A+ &N+ down now on to the ccna which I start on Monday at the local college were I have enrolled in the Cisco Networking academy program.
Some tips
1 Lots of study :D
2 Don’t rush through the test
3 Read the questions through then the answers then reread the question to make sure you understand what they are saying. I know this sounds obvious but they sometimes through in trick questions or you may misunderstand what they are trying to say.
4 Read the Tec notes on this site they are great I came across a few questions that they helped me answer plus there is some great information in there.

In case anyone is interested in how long it took me to get through the a+ & n+ about 5-6 months each. I was new to computers and knew I was going to go for further exams after them so I really wanted to know the material and hopefully make any courses after them a bit easer on myself if I got a good foundation.

All the best
stephen

Comments