Options

MCSA as elective for MCSE

Why does MCSA 2000 count as an elcetive for MCSE 2003 but not MCSA 2003?

Or is it just M$ making you take another exam you need to pay for? icon_lol.gif
Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools

Comments

• Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    It is all about the benjamins...............
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    Sie wrote:
    Why does MCSA 2000 count as an elcetive for MCSE 2003 but not MCSA 2003?

Or is it just M$ making you take another exam you need to pay for? icon_lol.gif

Because MCSA 2003 is already a requirement for MCSE 2003. So they cant give you an elective credit if itself is a requirement. In other words, all MCSE 2003 is also MCSA 2003, if MCSA 2003 was an elective, there is basically no elective for MCSE 2003.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    panikpanik Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    IF you're an MCSA 2000 you just need to take one exam to upgrade to MCSA 2003.

Exam 70-292: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment for an MCSA Certified on Windows 2000

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    panik wrote:
    IF you're an MCSA 2000 you just need to take one exam to upgrade to MCSA 2003.

Exam 70-292: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment for an MCSA Certified on Windows 2000

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx

This is what I was thinking, just take the rollup and you'll be on your way :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?