Options

218 booked for 19 Sept

Booked up for above date, any hints/tips etc for it ?

I pased 210 & 215 without any probs so Im not too stressed out, being doing exam cram and transcenders passing with 85%+ so hopefully that will do me good.

Once this is out the way, got 216 aka THE BEAST...then MCSA..gonna be a long few months I think...

Mike
A woman drove me to drink, and I didnt have the decency to thank her.

Comments

• Options
    Stone ColdStone Cold Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am in exactly the same position! I have taken and passed 210 and 215 :D

I plan to take 218 on September 22nd and then will look to sit "The Beast" icon_twisted.gif 2 weeks later!

I have noticed the questions are much longer/more detailed than in previous two exams and that also there are in this one more than 1 "correct" answer so you must learn the M$ answer.
    and thats the bottom line cos Stone Cold said so!
  • Options
    mikiemovmikiemov Member Posts: 182
    So im not alone then !!

I'll try to log on soon as afterwards, and let you know what it was like !!

Im not looking forward to the beast, but my way of thinking is that exams are easy if you have prepped well and know the material. Ive been doing one exam a month, but I think I'll allow some more time for 216. Looking at sometime in Nov I think.

Fingers crossed...
    A woman drove me to drink, and I didnt have the decency to thank her.
  • Options
    Stone ColdStone Cold Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good Luck and let us know how it went!
    and thats the bottom line cos Stone Cold said so!
  • Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Good luck!
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    hpgnauhpgnau Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed it today, it was a real easy exam for me, having taken 216 and 217 prior to taking 218... You already passed 210 and 215 so try to focus more on AD, GPOs, IIS, Dfs and you should be ok
    Good luck m8