Options

New exams

steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
I know you'll probably be screaming at your monitors whilst reading this but when exactly is the last day to book.icon_redface.gif

This is confusing me, do I have to book before october 15? Or can I still book until the end of the year?
I would like to get BSCI and BCRAN done before the end of the year, I have already booked my BSCI but I need to plan my remote access studies around this if so!

Thanks icon_confused.gif
I am the lizard King. I can do anything.

Comments

• Options
    forbeslforbesl Member Posts: 454
    steve-o87 wrote:
    I know you'll probably be screaming at your monitors whilst reading this but when exactly is the last day to book.icon_redface.gif

This is confusing me, do I have to book before october 15? Or can I still book until the end of the year?
    I would like to get BSCI and BCRAN done before the end of the year, I have already booked my BSCI but I need to plan my remote access studies around this if so!

Thanks icon_confused.gif
    When you have to book it probably depends on what testing center you're using. The only deadline you're looking at as far as Cisco is concerned is December 31st. That is the last day that you will be able to take that test and have it count.

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/whats_new/ccna_cert_ccna_prep.html