Options

OS Book?

dubbs112dubbs112 Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
Can anyone reccommend a book that would target the OS portion of the A+ specifically?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    For reference or do you feel that you dont need materials for the hardware part? Because of the nature of the A+ certification, hardware and os has quite abit of overlap. If you are pursuing both, I recommend picking up a book for both exams.

Sybex A+ Complete, and McGraw hill Mike Meyers A+ All in one are popular choices.

Good luck!
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    dubbs112 wrote:
    Can anyone reccommend a book that would target the OS portion of the A+ specifically?
    thanks

Meyers All-in-one is what I"d recommend.
    :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    dubbs112dubbs112 Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I feel confident that with the cbt nuggets and studying a few key things like laser printers and scsi devices that I will pass the hardware portion of the A+ next thursday when i take it.

I was just looking for something that would specifically target the OS portion as most of my experience is hardware related.