purchase from members . thankyou.
Richard Krenzel

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    ricktea wrote:
    Which videos are the best for studying? And where can I find them to
    purchase from members . thankyou.

Most of the CBT (computer Based Training) videos are not for resell. It violates the user agreement and it will not be tolerated on this site.

You may visit CBTNuggets website and it is a link on the site. I've purchased their videos in the past and found them good.

If it's advertised on the site (see our sponsors - support us - or links on the left or bottom) it's good stuff.

"best' is relative. What type of study works for you?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For A+ and Net+ I enjoyed the Mike Meyers CBTs.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    RussS wrote:
    For A+ and Net+ I enjoyed the Mike Meyers CBTs.

hmmmm...I hadn't looked at Meyers for CBTs? Probably as good as his books. CBTNuggets I liked their demos and TrainSignal stuff looked good..it took a while to decide, but I opted for CBTNuggets this time.

Glad you mentioned Meyers :)

https://www.megasecurestores.com/totalsem.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=PROD&Product_Code=1381629&Category_Code=
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?