Options

How does the two- part ICND AND Intro exams work?....

kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
For instance im getting ready to sit the two part exam and i'm wondering how does the scoring work and lets say......i pass icnd but fail intro or vice versa...am i allowed to take the one i failed over...or do i have to take both again.....?

Another thing....are the two test on the same date or wat?...i cud ask my testing centre but i'm at the computer most..so i said wat the heck ask u guys....

Ohh yeah and any feedback on how the two-part exams went for some of you guys.

Thanks, Kenny.
There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.

Comments

• Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    http://www.techexams.net/ccna.shtml

If you choose the two test path, they are indepedent. You retake what you fail. I dont believe there is a required order for taking them. But most people will take 821 first, otherwise you might as well get the one exam path by writing 801.

Good luck!
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    aloisalois Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    kenny504 wrote:
    For instance im getting ready to sit the two part exam and i'm wondering how does the scoring work and lets say......i pass icnd but fail intro or vice versa...am i allowed to take the one i failed over...or do i have to take both again.....?

Another thing....are the two test on the same date or wat?...i cud ask my testing centre but i'm at the computer most..so i said wat the heck ask u guys....

Ohh yeah and any feedback on how the two-part exams went for some of you guys.

Thanks, Kenny.

It is like U take two separated tests. Score is individual for each, and dont worry if U will pass one of them U will pass. so U dont need to repeat it in case that U will fail another one.
    And no, they arent on same date. but U should do it in one year, I suppose, to be a CCNA (or 3, not sure at this moment, check on Cisco web).
    I took this exams a few month ago and I think that its easier way to obtain CCNA, but more expensive on the other hand. It is really up to U what way will U choose.
  • Options
    kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks alot guys!.....I want it so bad!!!!......i live in the Bahamas and there are not many people to ask these type questions 2.....

Kenny.
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.