If I pass 70216 I going to study 70218
Is it a right path?
Thank you very much for your answer
Bye to everyone icon_wink.gif

Comments

• Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Congrads on passing the server exam.
    As for you hearing about the 216, you're right. It's the toughest core exam ever faced by many individuals.
    The right track is 210, 215, 216, then 218.
    Yet if you are wanting to achieve MCSA, then you need to have Net+ cert already obtained. If you have that, you can take the 218 exam with no problem.

Ask me any questions or concerns if you have any
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • Options
    PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    Actually, if you are going for MCSA/MCSE, you might consider taking 210, 215, 217, 216 then 218. You'll find the 218 exam is a combination of what you've learned in 210 and 215 with a bit of 217 and 216 thrown in then tested from the how come this isn't working perspective. :D
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats!

I agree, 217 makes the parts about Group Policies and Active Directory topics such as troubleshooting site replication much easier to cover.
    Especially when you have little hands-on experience with Active Directory you might want to consider going for the 70-217 first, although it's not required for MCSA, it is for MCSE, so you'll be a step closer to MCSE also.
    But if your goal is 'just' to get your MCSA, then you are on the right track. icon_wink.gif

icon_arrow.gif70-217 Skills Being Measured
    icon_arrow.gif70-218 Skills Being Measured