Options

what to do with my reviewers?

kongming0gnkongming0gn Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
hi guys,

I just want to ask for an advice.. i have the ms press book, cbt nuggets, testout and transcender. i recently had a copy of the fast pass pdf file for free through google. i had brushed through the cbt nuggets before i got to order my book, then used testout while waiting for the msbook to arrive. every now and then i test myself with transcender and getting 60 to 70 percent... it is just last week that i started reading the book.

i had set up a virtual pc as well.

i was wondering, with the resources that i have, what may be a more appropriate outline for review? i mean what should come first, or should be utilized at the same time among the above mentioned resources for me to get a higher score on the exam sim? i hadnt tried the measueup yet, though... just transcender.

well thanks again for your help!!!

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Don't use the Transcenders anymore. Set them aside for now, and go through the MS Press book chapter by chapter. Do the lessons in the book. For breaks in the monotony watch the CBT's, but take notes while you do.

Once you are completed with the MS Press book and CBT's, go back through the Transcender one more time and see if you've improved. If you can hit 90% or better on the Transcender you're most likely ready.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    kongming0gnkongming0gn Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    well, that's a good one... maybe it's the constant itch for doing transcender and trying out immediately my grades that's pulling me much behind schedule.... yeah, better employ more patience, eh?

thanks for that!

im still open for more suggestions! :P