speeds on everything, memory, cpu,
ports, and input devices. Does anyone
have a great table or chart that shows
the "Throughput Speeds' for all the
important components. Thanks. ric
Richard Krenzel

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    It's gonna help you if you can use some of these things.

This still means getting a lab setup, acquire some older equipment, start to hold, feel use, etc...

then create a list/chart/flashcards (whatever is best for your study method). And practice.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • oldtecholdtech Member Posts: 103
    Didn't get a single question on this in the exam, I gave up trying to memorize cpu cache levels etc. Whats the point of me knowing the level 2 cache size of a pentium 3, as far as I'm concerned ....none. IRQ's, comm ports fine .
    You seem quite irritated by this subject, my irritation was SCSI types and cable lenghts but again not a single question on SCSI in the exam. It was as if you where studying for an exam about football and they asked you questions about rugby!
    Take a look at prior post from people who have sat the exam and note the subjects that came up for them.
    I got IRQ's, comm ports a lot about laser printers some on ups and some weird stuff.
    Personnely I wouldn't try to memorize too much.

Graham
    Try til it hurts then try some more