Options

Multiple Option answers on test

jbriggyjbriggy Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Question for those who have taken the exam. When it comes to questions that have multiple answers, in which format are they likely to appear:

1) xxxyyyzzz Choose all that apply.
or
2) xxxyyyzzz Choose two (2).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    I had both. The 'choose all that apply' was regarding questions like "You need to make sure such and such gets backed up. What do you do? (Such and such are actual things, but I signed an agreement not to tell anyone the actual questions, so you'll have to use your imagination).
    Then it would give some directories, files, and the system state. In this case, you would need to know what system state does and does not back up - If it gave something that you needed to backup that was not backed up by the system state and you didn't choose it, you would be incorrect as well as choosing the system state and other items backed up by the system state.

I hope that makes sense.
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.
  • Options
    famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    Yep...like deneb said, you might run into both types. Also, make sure you know your stuff because when it says choose all that apply, you might just need to choose ONE. Especially look out for the questions that tells you that certain things have already been done and you need to choose what to do next. Some of the answer choices might even be stated in the question that it has been already done, but if you don't pay attention, your techie mind may start choosing all of the correct steps icon_smile.gif.

Famos
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)
  • Options
    gat_game2000gat_game2000 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    knowing the thing is all that matters cuz for instance you might choose 3 answers wen 1 is the correct.

just master your craft my men ok- am not saying there are no confusins, there are but you need to be sure of your answers
    if u cnt cable it, why not wireless it?