Options

Free Cisco Labs??

DirtySouthDirtySouth Member Posts: 314 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know where I can find free cisco labs?

Yes, I know...I've already read the technotes and there are only a couple labs there. I was hoping to find specifically some ACL & VLSM labs. Thanks![/code]

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Check out this:

http://www.cisco-engineer.com/new/

A TE forum member by the name of wildfire runs it I believe.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    Call me crazy, but I"m not finding any decent labs on there. Anyone else found any good labs. Thanks!
  • Options
    kplabkplab Member Posts: 101
    KPLAB
    www.kp-lab.com - Free CCNA, CCNP, and Network+ Study Guides
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    DirtySouth wrote:
    Call me crazy, but I"m not finding any decent labs on there. Anyone else found any good labs. Thanks!

I suggest you purchase a lab manual. Do you have your own hardware? If not, and you're looking into getting one, perhaps consider kits that include practice labs.

Good luck!
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, guys! I don't have my own hardware, but I have access to alot of equipment at my community college. I'm currently enrolled in the Cisco academy courses and they do come with quite a few labs.

I'm just trying to find some additional labs to work on that will help me in my weak areas, such as ACL's. What would be a good lab manual?
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    DirtySouth wrote:
    Thanks for the info, guys! I don't have my own hardware, but I have access to alot of equipment at my community college. I'm currently enrolled in the Cisco academy courses and they do come with quite a few labs.

I'm just trying to find some additional labs to work on that will help me in my weak areas, such as ACL's. What would be a good lab manual?

not free, my kit came with:

http://www.ciscokits.com/cube/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=30

I havent started my CCNA prep yet, but looking at the labs, they seem to be of high quality, I'm sure it'll be really helpful for me when I start preparing for CCNA.
    Jack of all trades, master of none